Friday, March 1, 2013

A PSALM


A year ago or so, I decided to write a Psalm.... so here is my attempt!  I do challenge you to try as well...

O LORD, how I search for you.

In my life, my struggle, my soul.

I search for YOUR wisdom all day long...

I feel your Heavenly breath touch me.

JESUS YOU draw me to your well...

YOUR living water washes over me.

A pure white Grace I don't fully understand.

My cup overflows with your tender mercy.

"I WANT ALL OF YOU", my GOD says.

I listen for YOUR voice, even if just a whisper.

LORD, your majestic hand brush strokes the sky before me.

And your mighty WORD calms me.

My thanksgiving continually reaches up.

YOUR gifts abundantly shower down.

My love for YOU only grows deeper.

YOUR forever love abides with me.

1 JOHN: 2:27 "But the anointing that you received from HIM abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you."

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment