Friday, January 18, 2013

REDEEM POST AT MUST LOVE GOD TODAY



Hi Everyone!  I am over at MUST LOVE GOD today talking about my one word for 2013.  Choosing a one word for the year I have found is something I can stick with rather than a NEW YEAR'S resolution.  Three years ago I decided to choose the word ABIDE, and I was so amazed how GOD showed me, and changed me, through HIS one word.  If you haven't chosen one yet, I encourage you to do so...  just watch how GOD reveals HIMSELF to you throughout the year.  

Please stop by MUST LOVE GOD... it is a wonderful site dedicated to our LORD.  The women who write there are wonderful and have become a support to me... they are my sisters in CHRIST.   Leave a comment to me if you wish... would love to see your name there!!  Blessings!

JOB 19:25 "I know that my REDEEMER lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment