Friday, March 22, 2013

REDEEMED IN PRAYER



I have just returned from a wonderful weekend being a prayer warrior for the Emmaus community. CHRIST was with us and ever present in our cozy prayer room all weekend.  I have worked on many Emmaus teams and have always returned feeling tired physically and mentally.  However, this time was very different.

When Paul said we need to pray constantly and persistently, he knew what he was talking about!  I was in awe of GOD'S work in that prayer room and HIS continual presence.  The more we prayed, the more "filled" we became.  I was struck by our one voice together asking and glorifying HIM.  And so the following is a quick word summary I wrote when I returned home:

LORD, your voice, ONE voice speaks through us in prayer.... our prayers go up.... your grace showers down.  The Holy Spirit speaks.... one VOICE.... one HOLY.... one GRACE.... one LOVE. 

We become unified in prayer.... one spirit.... one request at a time.... LORD you answer.  LORD you speak quickly, powerfully, and with abundance.

One voice.... many hands.... many tears.... one spirit.... one CROSS.

Many knees bended.... surrendered to your LOVE.

One voice.... one heart.... asking and believing.... head bowed.... tears flowing.... Holy Tears.

Asking for YOUR GRACE and MERCY.... kneeling on Sacred Ground.

YOUR righteousness.... YOUR forgiveness.... YOUR redemption.

YOU abide.... YOU love..... YOU guide.

We wait.... we anticipate.... we hope.

We fill.... we feel.... YOUR.... Holy Spirit surrounds.

We thank.... we praise.... we glorify.... we edify.

We wait.... in Holy Expectancy....

Micah 7: 7 "Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the GOD of my salvation: my GOD will hear me."

Blessings and Love,

















No comments:

Post a Comment