Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GLORY in the Morning



 

Both of the above images make me glad that mornings come and days do end.  Lately I am more of a morning person... loving to wake up and see the light of day.

I am so glad that GOD gives us a do-over each and every day.  We get another 24 hours to try to do things right!  I might mess up big time one day, but the very next day is a chance for a new beginning!  What a grace HE gives us in each day... to live for HIM and to try to be HIS hands and feet.

Mornings mean possibilities... a chance to try something new, get things right at work or home.  We all are given this choice.... I have to wonder why some people chose to live with hate in their hearts when GOD'S path is so wonderful.  Philippians 4:8 commands us to think on "whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, it there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

I guess for me I just don't get it when people chose to be ugly in their actions and words...when they admit they have "HATE" in their hearts.  I was raised in a home where I was taught not to "hate" anything or anyone... and I thank GOD for that!  What we believe in our hearts, GOD knows and sees.... HE works on that hate that we hold in our hearts if we ask HIM to.  When we spend time in the WORD, we see that HIS loving words are sprinkled across the pages of old just for us.  So when you spend time there, your thought process becomes more GODLY over time...HIS wonderful words full of HIS grace wash over you.

GOD'S words and then HIS actions show us this love... unconditional... eternal... everlasting. The gift of HIS SON Jesus Christ who died for our sins, gives me the wonderful opportunity of a do-over each and every day.  I thank my GOD that HE loves me and forgives me... and I realize that none of us are perfect, none of us are complete yet... HE continues to do a good work within me each day... every 24 hours that I let go and let GOD!

So we should not waste time my friends!!  We each have every day to get it right.... to be encouraging and loving to all who are around us...  and HE will continue to do a glorious work in us until we go home.

PHILIPPIANS 3: 13 & 14 "But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead.  I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of GOD in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment