Friday, September 7, 2012

GLORY in the AIR


This morning was the first where I could feel it... Fall is coming!  There is a change in the air.  My husband says it is so refreshing!  And he is right.  With this change will come beautiful colors around us... all a blessing for us to see and feel.  I asked GOD this morning for HIS wisdom to not let me miss it... any of it.  HIS beauty will soon surround me and I want to take it all in. 

HE has become the air that I breathe... my all and all.  So with that I give HIM my praise:

YOUR love for me abounds and is amazing...


YOUR mercy reigns forever...


YOUR blessings surround me...


I will praise you all of my days!


May you enjoy all the FALL days to come!  And glorify HIM!

PSALM 29:2 "Ascribe to the LORD, the glory due HIS name; worship the LORD in the splendor of HIS holiness."















No comments:

Post a Comment