Friday, June 26, 2015




HELLO FRIENDS.......

Most of you know I made a move to Arizona last year and we are loving our new state.  So a new place has inspired me to try a new "place" here in the blog world.

I have been trying my hand again in a redo on my blog. You can check me out on another site for now.  The posts will still be the same: all about GOD! So if you are here, try checking out the link which you will have to put in your browser. 

http://www.heavensreef.wordpress.com


NEXT POST: SAND CASTLES AND FERRIS WHEELS.

Thanks for your patience and bless you too!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you did but go to my new site on Wordpress! My son has been so sweet to help me long distance. Have wanted to get off of blogger for a while now but it was a wonderful place to stay the past 5 years! Blessings girl!

      Delete