Friday, June 19, 2015

A HEAVY HEART




Sometimes I wake up with a heavy heart as I am sure you have those days as well.  Following the news recently makes you count and recount all your blessings.  Realizing there are people today waking up without their loved ones and I wonder how do they bear this burden?  And it is a fact that occurs each day and I ask GOD why?  Why am I blessed to have my child when someone is not? The whys of this world lay a heavy burden on us sometimes......so how do we come to grips of not knowing the answer?

It comes down to realizing that GOD is GOD and I am not.  There are questions without answers this side of Heaven and if I am going to put my whole heart and soul into the ONE who is the MAKER, then I must realize that in my own soul I cannot find the answers to all my questions.  Some must be left to be answered on the other side of Heaven.  Honestly..... if we did have all the answers, what would we need a loving GOD for?

Yes, HE is our Maker and the Maker loves us.  HE loves us like a father who loves their child and sometimes says: "you are not ready to know all the answers." Don't we do this with our children?  Sometimes we don't let them know the whole story because they aren't mature enough to know......there are some things we never share with them.  

Our GOD of the universe is Sovereign and Holy and all knowing because we can't be.  We must take this knowledge on faith and faith alone.  We have to be ok with not having all the answers because we trust HIM instead. Our faith should be child-like and innocent and pure.  We need to come before HIM and call HIM: "ABBA FATHER" and ask HIM for precious rest that only HE can give, because this world cannot and will not give us the type of rest our souls need. 

So when your heart is heavy, crawl up into HIS lap and spend some sweet time there. Let HIS loving arms wrap around you and be still enough to just know that HE is in control.  GOD made the universe and HE knows what HE is doing each and every day with it. HIS grace pours down from Heaven for us.......we just need to open our hands.....and receive. When we do, our hearts will be lifted up upon HIS glory, with burden lifted and heart shifted towards HIM who loves us more than we can ever imagine!


LEVITICUS 20:26 " And you shall be Holy to ME, for I the LORD am Holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be MINE."

No comments:

Post a Comment